UCOPIA has built an alliance with Aastra, a leading provider of enterprise telephony solution, in order to deliver the ATPS pack: a DSLAM based solution that enables the businesses in the hospitality industry to deliver in each room telephony, Internet and video on demand over the existing telephone network.
UCOPIA is the solution chosen by Aastra for managing Internet access:
- Compliance with the statutory order 2006-358 governing the retention of connection data
- Secure Internet access
- User-friendliness and ease of administration
The advantages of the Triple Play proposition for customers
- "High speed" INTERNET services per room
- "High-end" VIDEO services per room: VOD, HD, Box Office film
- Information Portal available on TV: time slots, prices, activities …
- Recreate a "familiar" environment in your room
- Simple to use: A single remote control, immediate Internet access
- A real-time statement of one's invoice
The advantages of the Triple Play proposition for hotels
- Triple Play Services (Telephone-Internet-Television) for customers
- Personalised services for customers – welcome messages
- Additional revenue: VOD – tailor-made services: Spa, …
- Provide relevant Information to customer : guest accesshandbook, time slots, menus …
- Innovative and highly visual communication tool
- Enhanced Image
- Complete integration with the in-house software (PMS)
- Observance of the law dated 24 March 2006 governing Internet access (retaining logs)
- No important infrastructure work
- Implementation of the solution without any interruption to business
- adds to the existing IT infrastructure, without the need for a dedicated deployment
- a work tool that attracts interest
- a simple solution to incorporate, without any IT skills
The UCOPIA School Pack at the heart of the mobile classroom
- Internet access for pupils,teachers, parents, chief education officers within the establishment
- Access to teaching and learning, administrative and Internet applications according to profile and zone
- Security and management of Wi-Fi and/or wired access
- Simple and user-friendly approach
- Compliance with the 2006 counter-terrorism lawand law governing the retentionof connection data
Our mobile classroom
- A complete software suite (workstation management, access filtering, adapted to a B2I transition...)
- Wi-Fi access control (UCOPIA)
- A trolley containing a Wi-Fi router, and laptop PCs intended for pupils
- Some optional slots for an interactive whiteboard, a video-projector, speakers
- • Edutice, the solution for managing shared computers in schools, digital environments, libraries
The Edutice software is adapted to managing a mobile classroom, and is more generally intended for managing pupil workstations.
Advantages of the solution
- Managing pupil profiles and groups without any computing knowledge
- Reset workstations in a few seconds
- Everything is managed by an identification USB stick
- Sharing printers
- Filtering access
- Adaptable software suite tailored to each subject
- CISCO, high-performance network with high-quality service
CISCO, access points that allow you to achieve a high-performance network with high-quality service supporting voice and video.
The WAP200 CISCO access point boosts speed and coverage and enables you:
- to minimise Wi-Fi blackspots using RangeBooster technology,
- to be connected directly to a PoE switch thereby allowing you to save on the installation of an electric socket,
- toprotect network traffic using enhanced security including encryption and security management,
- to achieve a high-performance network with quality of service supporting voice and video.
Easy installation and configuration thanks to a simplified web interface.
- PROMETHEAN, in interactive whiteboards, B2i solutions, wireless tablets...
Intended to promote the use of computing within schools, the Mobile classroom can become a completely digital classroom by interconnecting with innovative tools designed by Promethean, a company created by teachers for teachers.
Tools such as the interactive whiteboard and its software suite for teaching in primary schools all the way up to to universities, voting pads for testing and evaluating the progress achieved by pupils (B2i), the wireless tablet for moving about without constraint in the classroom and providing access to persons with reduced mobility (UPI), all encourage interactivity within classrooms.
This complete solution makes the use of ICT in the classroom accessible and is a contributory factor to increasing the attention span and motivation of pupils thereby allowing them to achieve better results.