UCOPIA integrates all of the mechanisms required for managing Internet access in hotels in a single box. The solution is easy to install and to operate and can be operated remotely if required.
- meeting the legal obligations : UCOPIA allows hotels to comply with the obligation in force in France and throughout Europe for hotels to retain connection data for a period of 12 months in France (decree 2006-358) and for between 6 and 24 months in Europe (directive 2006/24/EC).*
- User-friendliness and ease of administration : Zero-configuration Internet access to all customers critical to customer satisfaction and without adding any technical support constraints to hotel owners. Facility to integrate with PMS software, to send a password via sms or e-mail to simplify activation of the service at the request of the customer…
- provide value-added services : Attract and promote professional customer loyalty and generate additional revenue.
Triple-Play Internet - Telephony - TV & Video in rooms
UCOPIA, together with its technology partners, is the leader in the market and they are combining their offer of services to allow hotels to provide services in rooms including Internet access, telephony and video or TV on demand, free of charge or paid, on the basis of a shared IP network infrastructure.
To find out more
Communications services in meeting room
Hotels provide their customers with meeting / conference rooms. Other than the space and classic hotel services (catering), it is critical to provide communication and collaborative work services (Internet access, web-conferencing, audio-conferencing, printers, interactive whiteboards). UCOPIA allows you to control and facilitate access to its services.
- Choice of economic model: Facility to invoice for access according to zone : free access in rooms, paid for in meeting rooms and the lobby, depending on the service requested, the user or the connection zone.
- Reuse the infrastructure in place and, where necessary, supplement it with wireless to deploy communication services : the Wi-Fi and networks in place can be supplemented to allow customers to connect from multiple locations (meeting room, lobby zone, room). It is possible to use existing telephony cabling to provide triple play in rooms.
*Decree 2006-358 dated the 24 March 2006 :
Any organisation providing Internet access must be equipped to retain all session information (date of connection and identity of the user) and traffic information (sites and pages visited) in such a way as to be able to subsequently provide this data in the event of a criminal investigation. If the organisation is not able to comply, the legal representative may be subject to a 75,000 € fine and 5 years' imprisonment.